viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

Foods

Of all foods, there are very few that I don't like. For me, the most of the foods are very tasty...

My favourite dish is the Lasagna! but I eat in few occasions. Also I like the sweet foods, as the ice cream of raspberry and chocolate, the pastry, the cookies, the chocolate, etc. This are my guilty pleasure. I would eat only that jaja, but lamentably, this foods aren't good for the health, therefore I try don't eat so much sweets.
Also I like the fruits very much, I eat many peaches, apples, orange, watermelon, grapes, depending on your harvest time, but my favourite fruit is the strawberry, and in this case, the fruits are foods very healthy, for its high vitamin content, and are fundamental in a diet.

For other part, there are others very important foods in the diet, for example, the proteins (as the meat, eggs, etc), the milk, the vegetables and carbohydrates. All foods named previously should be part of a healthy diet in different proportions. Thus be a normal growth development in children and a healthy life in any age.

In contrast to previous, also there are types of foods called "junk food", that, despite being very savory, and very consumed for the people, this are very bad for health, causing many diseases in society as obesity and hypertension.

2 comentarios:

  1. Daniii

    My guilty pleasure is the chocolate!! I love it!
    I can eat that all day!

    And I like fruits too!
    Maybe we can go out and eat somewhere near university sometime!! like sushi!!

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh yeah the strawberry are a good fruit, I like it to!

    You can consume fuits, it is best that pastry and sweet food with a high colories, this is good in a few moments.

    Well I hope that we can share strawberry some time, ha ha!

    ResponderEliminar