lunes, 28 de junio de 2010

My ideal job

Since I was very young, I dreamt work in the health area, I wanted to be the best doctor and can heal to every children in the world.
Now, that I study physical therapy, a career relationed with the health, my dream continues, but today this are more realists.
My dream in five or six year is to work in my own clinic, with a team of physical therapists, they especialized in differents area of the physical therapy, in order to our clinic can offer a complete service for patients. Also will be very interesting that our clinic could be associated to a traditional clinic, because, of this way, these clinics or hospitals won't collapse and the patients derivated to physical therapy can receive a better and more especialized attention.
In this place, I would like to work with all kind of patients, but especially with childrens in the area of rehab.
Also I would love to work in a public hospital, cause I think people there has more difficulties to get access to a good health. In public hospitals, I would like to work in respiratory area cause in Winter, childrens have a lot of diseases caused by colds and viruses, making hospitals collapse with breathless childs which can't pay for a better service.
I hope I could work in both places. It means, these places must be near eachother and has differents work turns. This way, I could help people and make money for myself.

1 comentario:

  1. Dani, is so tender your thinking, I don't now if that dreams becomes real but I fight all day for get that dreams.
    kiss

    ResponderEliminar