viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

My career

As a student of Physical Therapy, I think that the most important points of this career are; to participate in the rehabilitation of persons who have suffered any kind of accidents or any kind of illness, to know about the human body anatomy and to know about the human movement and how it is controled.
I love my career, because I have the vocation of working with patients and to help them through the healing of the body. Also I have a dream, that is to be part of the Teleton institution and help children with disability. For this reason I wanted to enter at Physical Therapy.
My greatest expectation in this moment in relation with my career is to learn manual therapies that will be useful both for skeletal muscle problems such as for respiratory ones, that are very common in our society.

1 comentario:

  1. I completely agree and so you say ...... and very pretty encounter of your part wanting to help the children!

    ResponderEliminar