viernes, 30 de abril de 2010

My hobbies

Since I was little, I loved to have many friends, who accompanied me in my hobbies.
My principal hobby is dancing. I love all kinds of music, but principaly the cheerful rhythms.
I danced in Bafochi, a Folk company of Chile. I entered this company because I had always danced Folk and I loved this company.
There I danced most kinds of dances from different places of the world and specifically Chilean dances. In this place, I met many friends, who are still very close to me.
Now that I study in the university, I can't continue dancing in this company, because I don't have much time, but I try to take dance classes in other places with my friends.
My other hobbies are to go out with my friends, when I have time, always I try visit them and to talk with them or go to a party. Also I love swimming, but I'm not very good in this, therefore I'm take classes with my friends too.
In the most of my hobbies, I can share with many people and also meet many people of different places and to form relationship whit them.
In this moment, I can't do all the things that I like, but I try take all my free time.

2 comentarios:

  1. Dani!!!...

    I love to dance too!...
    I think that is the best hobby of all.

    Maybe we can go on dancing to, because it is an amazing way to relax.

    Kisses

    Bee cool!!
    Pia

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dani my favorite godmother with pili obviusly jaja
    you have teacch me to dance. :)

    kisses

    ResponderEliminar