viernes, 23 de abril de 2010

Earthquake in Chile

The day 27 of February, 2010, was the first earthquake of my life.

In this moment, I was sleeping in my home, after arriving from a party with my friends, and when it started, I woke up and went to my brother's room. He had very afraid, when we went to the garden, where were my parents.

We all had very afraid, and I was very worried for my sister, because she wasn't with we.

When finished, inmediatly started I started to call her by phone, but was impossible.

My parents went to the neighbors, and afortunatly, all were ok. While I trying to calm my little bhothers.
Then of a moment, all my family was more quiet, I managed to talk with my sister, and I was more relax.
In general, I was quiet and I didn't realize of the damage until that I watched the news in the tv.

The following days, I tried to help people who needed it.

4 comentarios:

  1. Dani!!!..

    I understand your situation because I live the same as you.
    I believe that you and your family are very lucky because nothing bad happened.

    You are a very nice girl, i hope the best for you and your family...

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Daniela! you are a super girl! you are very nice with your little brothers. i envy you!!
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. dani:

    hi!!!
    I think you are very brave because you stayed calm in that moment.

    I see you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. yuyiitooo!
    dont known how are your family is Horrible!
    I understand, I live a same situation

    a Kiss !

    ResponderEliminar