miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

My favourite book

Today, I going to talk about my favourite book, I readed it 6 years ago and I loved it very much.
I readed this book because my mother recommended it to me.
The name of the book is "Elegi vivir", this piece is the autobiography of Daniela García, she is a young woman very strong, which had an accident very dangerous. Daniela lost your four extremities when she was hit by a train.
In this book, Daniela tells all your history, the moment of the accident, when was taken to the hospital, all the process of rehab in diferents places of the world, your return to university, and when was able to talk again. All the time she had force for continue with your rehab and with your life in general.

When I readed this book, I'm excited very much, because Daniela is a real example of a woman very strong, courageous and persevering. she after the accident, never losted the hope in relive, she fought always for recuperate and visited many places for your rehab. This book, also help me for decide me to study my career, Physical therapy, because I realized that I could help to many people, even in the most terrible accidents.
When I work, I like me tell my patients about this book, because is very emotions and could help to patients for never lost the hope in the rehab and they can feel that the life is the most wonderful that there and they can say "I choose to live".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario